Our Premium Carpet Cleaning Process
1. Pre-inspection – Our technician will thoroughly inspect your carpet for any areas in need of special attention and listen to any concerns you may have. We can give you an evaluation of the expected results.
2. Carpet Agitation – Your carpet will be prepared for a thorough vacuuming with a professional groomer or rotary brush.
3. Pre-vacuum – Your carpet will then be commercially vacuumed to remove all dry soil. Removing this soil is a crucial step in the cleaning process.
4. Furniture moving – standard items moved are the smaller furniture such as sofa, table and chairs.
5. Pre-spray and pre-spot – A preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down soiled areas which will increase the chances of stain removal.
6. Pre-grooming – A professional groomer or rotary brush is used to further loosen the soil.
7. Soil Extraction and Rinse - The carpet is thoroughly cleaned and rinsed with a cleaning solution without leaving a residue or sticky solution behind.
8. Neutralizer – Every carpet is pH balanced afterwards to leave it soft and fresh.
9. Post Spot – We will examine and re-treat any stains still remaining and apply a professional carpet protecting agent.
10. Post groom – To help make the carpet dry quicker and look its best we will use the rotary brush to make the carpet pile stand tall.
11. Speed dry - When we leave your carpet will only be damp to the touch. Once we finish the post grooming we will place high velocity fans on your carpet for quicker drying. It will take six to twelve hours for complete drying. Drying time depends on weather conditions, room temperatures, and air flow within the room.
12. Post cleaning inspection – Our technician will examine the carpet with you to determine if you are satisfied with the results. Your satisfaction is important to us.
Baltimore Carpet Cleaning, Baltimore MD
Call us today at (410) 709-3776
Share This Site With a Friend
What People in Baltimore are Saying About us...
I wanted to get back to you on the India ink stain. You did a good job on the carpet that we have entered into a contract on the house and the carpet is not an issue. Thank you very much for your help and expertise.
Best Regards Mark J.
The Company arrived on time, even called the day before and the day of before coming to my home. Moved any and all furniture that needed to be moved, so that the job of cleaning the carpet would be done efficiently. Once the job was completed put all furniture back. Before the carpet was dry, i could see a big difference in the work in regards to their cleaning, after it was dried, i was truly reminded of what the carpet looked like when we had it put down initially. Great Job!
Thanks for a job well done! Annette Kennedy